• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bugssy's soccer sim

cbuts

International Debutant
broncoman said:
meh, do u have a sim to sim one anyway, ive never seen a union sim anywhere....
ah yea, profesional rugby manager. pc game. similar to cm4 etc. but had problems with it on my pc, so if anyone else has it going, let me know

i like that stadium

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok guys we are at the moment

a defender left abnd a central defender missing

so we need at leaset 1 defender left side and 1 defender centre with a right foot

we have 5 strikers
1 midfield left
1 attacking midfield
1 midfield right
1 defencive midfield
1 defender centre left
1 defender right
2 keepers

i have arranged this via the formation we will be playing so if i can get the last couple filled we can then start in the next day or so.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Name: David Kearsley (Kears)
DoB: 13/05/1989
Nationality: Australian
Second Nationality: English
Position: DML
Preferred foot: Either
Seven 20s: marking, tackling, pressure, consistency, work rate, acceleration, pace.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Bugs i reckon you just make a couple of the strikers into defenders cause i doubt we will need 5....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:
Bugs i reckon you just make a couple of the strikers into defenders cause i doubt we will need 5....
depens how attacking he wants to play :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer but who do i turn into defenders

is there anyone that is keen to become a defender, preferebly

dark hunter, mark robbins or haffy or can mr ponting or ash chaulk both become defenders and midfielders so i can rotate some people.

are people happy with that

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
meh. anyway bugs when are we getting underway? can we try and get started tonight? be good if we could:)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i cant start untill i get one of the above to become a defender aswell as there position as i am a defender short.

if ash chaulk would become a defender / midfielder i can them rotate him around.

but i dont want change someones position before they ok it.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
what we have so far

keepers jame999, cbutts

Defenders kears, dave watt, craig welsh, (1 short)

Defensive midfielder Bugssy

Midfielders Nnanden, Mr Ponting, ash chaulk

Attacking Maidfielders Broncoman

Strikers blewy, dark hunter, mark robbins, haffy

what i want is one of the right hand side midfielders to take up a role of defender/midfielde so i can rotate them with the other players.

the formation we will be playing will be

1 - 4 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2

which is as follows

keeper, 4 defenders, 1 defensive midfielder, 2 midfield wingers, 1 attacking midfielder and 2 forwards.
i will show you a screeny once i have got it all finalized and going.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
why not turn some players in to D/DMC or AM/FC so that some strikers can play midfield too and some midfielders can play defender too, cause DMC's can play the MC role easily.
also you will get tired as the only DMC cause u would have to play every match with that formation...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
why not turn some players in to D/DMC or AM/FC so that some strikers can play midfield too and some midfielders can play defender too, cause DMC's can play the MC role easily.
also you will get tired as the only DMC cause u would have to play every match with that formation...

mate thats what i want to d obut no one is keen to do that with the player

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok i have added a few of the guys from the other soccer sim that was going by halsey but has not happened.

these guys are as follows

haakon moerk aka samuel vines
Peter Young
Neil Pickup
Richard Hingston
Andrew Cloete
Andrew Garven

they will be used as reserves and if they get into it then they will push for selections. because we had so many strikers some players have been given more than 1 position to accomidate lack of numbers for the first 11.

the players given multyple positions are as follows
Ash Chaulk
Mr Ponting
Haffy

will be doing the data base tonight and will also be running the start of the season and a few games tonight.

until james gets us fully up and running all will be posted in this one section to start with so hopefully everyone is ok with that.

stay tuned.

Last edited: