• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bugssy's soccer sim

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
Nikhil i didn't see you however haven't started the game yet so i will add you in before we get it under way...
Can u make sure my second nat is San Marino??? I really want International caps!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
But if you're Aus first, you'll likely be in the Aus U21, and therefore not get picked for San Marino.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
But if you're Aus first, you'll likely be in the Aus U21, and therefore not get picked for San Marino.
no, if hes any good he will be over looked for selection for australia, thats how it works with our selectors!

Simon

Cloete said:
Nah... i'll be too bad for Aus!
you should fit right in then!
i wonder whats gonna happen if 5 or 6 of us get called up to the aus team in a few years for world cup qualifying and we have to miss some league matches, could be interesting....

cbuts

International Debutant
Blewy said:
Database is done.....

Ill get this started in the next few days...
Ill also start a new thread....
great stuff blewy. terriable luck bugs - those virus's :@ :@ :@

ps what possi am i

Simon

marc71178 said:
You'll be under 21 and Australian.

That's enough to put you in the Australian U21 side on CM!
thats just about right, except Aus dont usually even play any under 21's games on cm, except for the olympics i think....

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Oh yeah can i get a European second nat.Don't want to have to go through that work permit thing if I need to negotiate a new contract.English maybe.If I don't get enough appearances I may not be able to re-sign with the CWFC seeing as the team's bogged down with talent.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
be croatian mate!! haha when we were doin the 2nd nato thing i put croat cause i thought it had to be real... cept i could of picked nethin!!