• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby: Australia Vs England

Waughney

International Debutant
Well I'm pretty confident we can win this time seeing as the pommies don't have Jonny :happy: :D My prediction: Australia-25 England-17

Waughney

International Debutant
51-15 Australia
England taken to bits. Great debut from Rathburn with 3 tries.
Told you they're nothing without Jonny :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i was watching parramatta and penrith so i saw very little of this game, but what i did see was england giving away a lot of penalties and being carved up!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
lol in the 3 tests England conceded around 130 points & only scored around 30 points..mostly thanks to the boot of Hodgson.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Australia only had about 35% possesion as well, every time england got the ball they raced up to the 22 and than hit a brick wall.

Great stuff from the Aussie backs though, Rathbone put up a pretty convincing case to retain his spot for next weekend. Roff keeps getting better and better. Tiquiri had yet another strong game. Giteau was awsome in defense and Larkham played the best ive seen him play in a fair while. Mortlock made a few mistakes (and went down a couple of times looking very sore) but had a few good runs, not too far short of some good form.

ohh and Jeremy Paul crossing the tryline was hilarious :)

Waughney

International Debutant
I'm not sure he knew that Englishman was behind him, would have been even funnier to see his reaction if the ball was knocked out.