• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ v Argentina

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
NZ have made a few changes for Saturday nights test v Argentina at Waikato Stadium.

I guess Henry, Hansen & Smith want to see what other players can do.

All Blacks: (15-1) Nick Evans, Mils Muliaina, Tana Umaga (captain), Sam Tuitupou, Joe Rokocoko, Andrew Mehrtens, Byron Kelleher, Mose Tuiali'i, Richie McCaw, Jerry Collins, Simon Maling, Chris Jack, Greg Somerville, Andrew Hore, Tony Woodcock. Reserves: Daniel Carter, Carlos Spencer, Justin Marshall, Marty Holah, Jono Gibbes, Kees Meeuws, Keven Mealamu.

I think if NZ hold their passes & don't rush things..it'll be at least a 35 point margin.

Craig

World Traveller
I'm glad to see Simon Maling and Andrew Mehrtens (starting) back.

What has happened to Kieth Robinson

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I believe Robinson has a slight injury concern..so because it's Argentina, they've probably decided to rest him. Xavier Rush I think also had a slight injury problem.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Easily..

im more concentrated on the Tri nations.. most people reckon we will be aus easy with the form we are going through with..

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia will never be easy..they seem to save their best for us. I can honestly say i've never been confident going into a test against Aus because it could go either way.

South Africa on the other hand...well usually if they're playing poorly, they will continue to play poorly in the Tri-Nations.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Australia will never be easy..they seem to save their best for us. I can honestly say i've never been confident going into a test against Aus because it could go either way.

South Africa on the other hand...well usually if they're playing poorly, they will continue to play poorly in the Tri-Nations.
well put Tim mate.. thats seems like how it is. Australia always notch up a game against us and really depends on who is injured and whos not..

Craig

World Traveller
Tim said:

Actually South Africa have a very good record against the AB's.

There is a rivilary between the two teams and there is no such thing as a soft match between the two countries.

They will be fired up to beat us, I will bet my new bike on that.