• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby: Australia vs Scotland

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Anyone else watching the game?

Scotland are really putting it to the Aussies and have had quite a bit of the ball....3-all after 25 minutes. :mellow:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia will have their hands full next week with England...I think it'll be alot closer than the matches in NZ.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
While Australia have put three tries on the board they have been blowing good chances.

22-10 Australia.

Scots still hanging in.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tim said:
Australia will have their hands full next week with England...I think it'll be alot closer than the matches in NZ.

I'm interested to know what your thinking behind that comment was - England's squad was demoralised and also just as injured and tired as it was in NZ.