• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the races at harold park tonight

nibbs

International Captain
.i don't have any access to tips or form guides for tonights races at harold park. i know some of you aussies are keen on your betting, so please, can someone possibly let me know what some good bets could possibly be?

regards, nibbs

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
race 6 in the Sires Stakes, at about 9.30pm AEST i think, i like number 3 Missflite paying about $3.20 at the moment. it should start favourite id imagine.

Simon

i hope you didnt take my advice nibs!!!!
ran a poor 2nd last, went out way way too hard, it usually leads, but just went too far and died before the bend...

Simon

yeh i was surprised how badly she ran, but the early pace was way too hot, faded about 200m earlier than expected...

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
That happens all the times with 2yos thou. I'll be interested to see how Go Go Bop goes next week, after having one of my horses beat him earlier in the season...