• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby : New Zealand All Blacks vs England

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Tim said:
boy, was I fired up there. I probably got a little too carried away with my comments but I seriously was expecting more from that English side today.
That's all right, Tim.

We ignore you at the best of times, so why should today be any different?

( :D )

Langeveldt

Soutie
superkingdave said:
I think England are lacking a focus these days, and i'm not surprised the prices my local dealers charging
Nah, im pretty sure they produce their own....

What is going on with the English rugby team since WC2003??? Care to enlighten a bored cricket fan??

Heard talk today that the Boks might get overwhelmed by the Irish....

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes I was extremely disappointed that I was unable to be here during the last week & a half. However, I was instead doing a good deed by helping my Nana move house last week in Christchurch.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Wohoo nice win for the All Blacks... we played quite well and hopefully we carry this on.. Now i can look forward to a huge lunch at school :)

nibbs

International Captain
lol, Ireland lost. Wales lost. And I expect that Scotland will lose tonight. The Southern Hemisphere rules fo sho, although I still hate Australia and I hope that Scotland somehow beat them

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought Samoa had a chance at beating Scotland last week but to Scotlands credit they did actually play some decent footy.

I think they'll be thumped by Australia though...they've got a pretty good lineup at the moment with the inclusions of Rathbone & Samo.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I know England have come off a long season, but usually the same thing is said about NZ when they go on their end of season tour & usually they compete quite well up there in the North..even if they lose 1 on the way.

England just had no idea on attack & never looked like scoring a try..their method of turning the ball over & then knocking over penalties or dropgoals down the other end with Wilkinson was an effective strategy but I think that strategy may have run its course.

If Mike Catt is still one of the best backline players in England there must be something wrong? I don't think the bloke Abbott is great either.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Scotland have been excellent so far considering the mis-match in ability between the two sides.
14-13 to Scotland just after the break. Im sure my relation Todd Blackadder will have fired them up at the break...he used to be inspirational for Canterbury during half-time team talks.

oops, 13-12 to Aus...Planet Rugby made a mistake.

Cloete

International Captain
Marc... I really think it's about time you took back what you dish out. You're one of the most bias people on here yet you're always accusing others of it(although rightly so in msot isntances).

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Langeveldt said:
What is going on with the English rugby team since WC2003??? Care to enlighten a bored cricket fan??

Retirements, fatigue and injuries - but the performances leading up to the World Cup were on the slide anyway from their peak.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
Marc... I really think it's about time you took back what you dish out. You're one of the most bias people on here yet you're always accusing others of it

Am I?

I think I'm actually quite fair and even to be honest.

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Retirements, fatigue and injuries - but the performances leading up to the World Cup were on the slide anyway from their peak.
leading up?? Don't you mean post World Cup?

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Am I?

I think I'm actually quite fair and even to be honest.
At times.... it's strange. Sometimes you are sometiems you aren't. You displayed both in this trhead alone.