• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sports that you've learned to love later in life

Julian87

State Captain
I put so much time and mental energy into the two sports I properly follow that doing anything more than casually following something else seems like too great an ordeal for me to really follow through with. I think in theory I could really enjoy baseball, rugby union and American football but I've only really dabbled on the outskirts of occasionally watching them.
This is pretty much me as well.

I used to semi enjoy watching many other sports like soccer, formula 1, tennis, AFL and union. But now pretty much only rugby league and cricket.