• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It wasn't just the dive though. The reffing in that game was so poor and partial throughout that no neutral bystander in their right mind could say it was anything even approaching satisfactory. It was a standard of performance that would result in someone being struck off in another profession.
It was the gift that keeps on giving. The salt is still flowing 15 years later.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It wasn't just the dive though. The reffing in that game was so poor and partial throughout that no neutral bystander in their right mind could say it was anything even approaching satisfactory. It was a standard of performance that would result in someone being struck off in another profession.
The Neville sisters being allowed to kick Reyes around Old Trafford too. **** me it burns, it burns

duffer

Also had a browse at a Celtic forum just now. They seem to think that money is the only reason Tierney would ever leave Celtic for Arsenal.

Good for a chuckle.

andmark

International Captain
Well, it seems Bale really is going to China. The reported salary is astronomical but given his accomplished career and the temptations of huge amounts of money, I don't blame him going to China.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Pepe rather than Zaha is most likely the sensible call. Of they get him, Tierney and a CB this window will have turned out surprisingly well

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
A shame that Micah Richards has been forced to retire at 31. Gareth Bale also going into a retirement home at 29 if reports are correct.

Jarquis

I remember when the Pepe rumours first surfaced and I laughed them off as his agent trying to engineer a move elsewhere as surely they weren't real. Surely?

Niall

International Coach
I remember when the Pepe rumours first surfaced and I laughed them off as his agent trying to engineer a move elsewhere as surely they weren't real. Surely?
Isn't the chatter the rumors of United interest were made up? Its happened before and tbf to them if what followed was a few bids then job done.

Pepe is a gun and it means that Arsenal front line is awesome. They do need to sort the defense though.

Credit to Woodward for swerving an elite right winger, it was a much to sensible signing for him and when you get elite wingers like Mata and JLINGZ they will be just fine without.:ph34r:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I still thought this when I saw the speculation this morbing, but it actually seems like it is happening. itstl