• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

andmark

International Captain
Imagine saying this unironically.
Imagine thinking fans should create a top atmosphere for a game in a tournament they barely care about.

Edit: If there's been some sarcasm I've missed here, my apologies, my sarcasm detector has never really been fully in tune.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
I used to love going to games against 'lesser' teams, early League Cup games, CL group matches etc. Always a decent atmosphere.

Mind you went to Colchester a few weeks ago and that was ****ing awful, especially when you know you've got a free bar back in the suite....

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In defence of andmark, we've all made a few rancid posts over the years. I just hope for his sake that his family doesn't find out about them.

andmark

International Captain
If you all say so. Be arsed continuing this, but I'll just say that I wasn't being 100 percent serious but rather had FJ's reaction the Liverpool Vs Barcelona first leg in mind. I felt like a slight bit of revenge to that reaction. FA Cup would obviously be nice

flibbertyjibber

If you all say so. Be arsed continuing this, but I'll just say that I wasn't being 100 percent serious but rather had FJ's reaction the Liverpool Vs Barcelona first leg in mind. I felt like a slight bit of revenge to that reaction. FA Cup would obviously be nice
**** me, holding a grudge that long. Are you Burgey in disguise?

cpr

International Coach
I'd have fined them. Clearly didn't give 100% on the pitch if they've got enough energy left for that.....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah. Gotta goes to team in 5th spot apparently. If only Arsenal had a chance of reaching such lofty heights.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The whole thing is hilarious but will also end with Mourinho finishing 5th with about 62 points and never shutting up about what a great achievement it was. So on balance this will probably be bad.

Uppercut

Has there ever been a UEFA punishment that wasn't reduced on appeal? I feel like the headlines should be "20% chance of City getting a Champions League ban".

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Has there ever been a UEFA punishment that wasn't reduced on appeal? I feel like the headlines should be "20% chance of City getting a Champions League ban".
Yeah all the mail coming out since the delay from December was that they'd get off without punishment. Feels like UEFA just sticking the boot in for the bad pub regardless of whether it's going to stick, which I can see why they'd do from their PoV.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Should imagine there is a chance of reduction on appeal. but would be surprised if ban is escaped entirely.