• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
There’s obviously something to this but TV pundits basically never blame managers for anything. Which is the exact opposite of what fans do.

I’d find it more annoying if we were in Arsenal’s November situation where the manager was clearly the problem. Solskjaer to me is like Victor Lindelof - out of his depth and a better replacement would be a good move, but he’s clearly not who the conversation should be about.
Yeah this. Woodward is the constant theme from Alex to now over 4 managers. The ****** squad with mediocre guys on high wages and the constant extensions is him.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah this. Woodward is the constant theme from Alex to now over 4 managers. The ****** squad with mediocre guys on high wages and the constant extensions is him.
The 'lets offer Ashley Young a 2 year extension even though there's a club willing to offer actual money for him' decision was mindboggling.

andmark

International Captain
For an outsider, the United situation has actually went from funny to sad. Probably a bad indictment of the situation.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
He doesn't even get criticised by the relevant pundits. Saw a youtube recommendation tonight that was apparently RIo saying he should go and I think it's the first time I've heard a regular United pundit even hint at it. It was telling how weirdly he reacted to van Persie's criticism. RvP was literally the first significant ex-United player to not defend him and shift the blame elsewhere.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Tbh I don't even think Ole is that bad, I just don't think he's that good either. It's really funny to me that after five and a half years of being ****e, now the United board and media presence have finally decided "ok we're bad, and it's going to take a lot of time and faith to get good again" but they're doing it with a manager who has so little pedigree at the elite level. The comparisons to Klopp's first year at Liverpool are particularly amusing for a number of reasons.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Tbh I don't even think Ole is that bad, I just don't think he's that good either. It's really funny to me that after five and a half years of being ****e, now the United board and media presence have finally decided "ok we're bad, and it's going to take a lot of time and faith to get good again" but they're doing it with a manager who has so little pedigree at the elite level. The comparisons to Klopp's first year at Liverpool are particularly amusing for a number of reasons.
Without his connection to the club as a player, do you really think Man Utd would have hired a manager whose CV reads 'I got Cardiff relegated and won a couple of titles with Molde'?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The usual crap pundits continuing to blame Pobga for everything including (or even especially) when he doesn't play is continuing I see

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The strength of reaction to last night surprised me. Turns out people aren’t as resigned to our situation as much as I thought they were.

Though the Woodward songs really should have started years ago.