Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBA 2004 playoffs

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Lakers still take it... they'll just take a game longer now.
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

yeah man, game 2 was a real humdinger.....kobe once again comes up with a clutch shot to save the game....0-2 would have been an awfully big hole to climb out of with the next 3 games in detroit...even now, detroit has an advantage with having wrested home court advantage from l.a....if anything, the first 2 games showed that the pistons are no push-over and i think they still have a very real chance of winning it all....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    very very close friend of mine is an Arab Christian and he speaks Arabic too and the visible hidden filth shows the mentality which may never change .....
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    AAooouchh !!!!!
    I still remember that zipper accident of mine when I was in kindergarten ..... (Thing is OK I repeat thing is OK now )!!!

detroit is going to take the title man, i can't see the lakers really slowing them down from here on.....

Lakers down 1-3.
    "The optimum human population of earth is zero." - Dave Foreman

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Life is good. I'm starting to believe that Detroit is the better team - more depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mxyzptlk
    Life is good. I'm starting to believe that Detroit is the better team - more depth.
    more depth, more athleticism and better defense....the lakers are in as big a mess as any team can be, except for shaq, no one is stepping up.....they have shackled kobe very effectively.....hope game 6 turns out to be a real thriller though, and not a rout....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information