• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Heel Turns

Athlai

Not Terrible
3 nominations, unlimited seconds.

32 max nominations so get the good ones in first.

Nominate:

Festival of Friendship - Owens turns on Jericho
Rollins "Bought In" - Rollins Betrays the Shield
Ciampa loses it - Ciampa turns on Gargano

Current Nominations

Festival of Friendship - Owens turns on Jericho
Rollins "Bought In" - Rollins Betrays the Shield
Ciampa loses it - Ciampa turns on Gargano
The Third Man - Hogan is revealed as the 3rd member of what would become the nWo
Wrestlemania 13 Double Turn - Hart turns heel
Corporate Rock - Rock turns on Mankind and the fans at Survivor Series by aligning with the McMahons to become champ
Akiyama the 5th pillar does something to someone
Bret Screwed Bret - The birth of the "Vince McMahon" character
The coward Marty Janetty tries to escape through the barbershop window - Shawn Michaels turns on Marty
2008 Jericho HBK feud - Jericho throws HBK through the Jeritron 5000
Hollywood Rock - Rock comes back to WWE/WWF heel (pending confirmation of the actual turn)
Best for Business - HHH pedigrees Bryan allowing Orton to cash in and become the new champion
Edge heel turn to the Rated R soooooooooooperstar (I also don't remember this "turn", just the character,w ill look it up later)

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain
Bret screwed Bret
Shawn Michaels throws Marty Jannetty through the barbershop window
Chris Jericho throws Shawn Michaels through the Jeritron 5000

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hollywood Rock

HHH as a special referee in Orton vs Daniel Bryan

Edge heel turn to the Rated R soooooooooooperstar

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hollywood Rock

I don't recall the exact moment of Hollywood Rock's turn, did he just come back as a heel? It was a great run and my favourite version of his character but I don't remember the "turn"

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
It was some episode of raw or something. He payed out on the crowd for booing him when he faced Hogan at WM IIRC. Shortly thereafter he began chastising the crowd for joining in with him when he'd say his catchphrases.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry Athlai, I forgot Rock had two turns in '98. I was actually referencing his turn at Survivor Series 1998, when he became the corporate champ.

And also, technically the "Bret screwed Bret" thing was a face turn. Bret's 1997 heel turn occurred at WM 13.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Sorry Athlai, I forgot Rock had two turns in '98. I was actually referencing his turn at Survivor Series 1998, when he became the corporate champ.

And also, technically the "Bret screwed Bret" thing was a face turn. Bret's 1997 heel turn occurred at WM 13.
Bret Screwed Bret was a heel turn for Vince, the promo he cut in the interview after the screw job.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
My bad, I see that was actually one of TBY's noms. Can't argue that Vince's heel turn was an ATG one.

Agent TBY

International Captain
I assume Smitteh's talking about the formation of STERNNESS, and if so, second.

Also second Bret, Hogan, and Rollins.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hollywood Rock

I don't recall the exact moment of Hollywood Rock's turn, did he just come back as a heel? It was a great run and my favourite version of his character but I don't remember the "turn"
The turn probably happened in his match with Brock at Summerslam. Crowd was on Lesnar's side and booed Rock a lot. Cut a heel promo after the match before walking out (dunno if it actually aired in the ppv but I've seen the video).

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The megapowers explode. Damn hogan and his lustful eyes
Marn Henry turn at the end of his retirement speech
Eddie turning on Rey

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Second Savage in 89 and Hogan 96, the latter should probably win tbh

Nominate Austin at Mania 17, wasn’t great long term but truly shocking at the time

NB I still maintain that morally Savage should have been the face in that feud, but then that’s true of most Hogan feuds

I’ll nominate Andre for WM3 too

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Owens turning on Jericho wasn't really a heel turn

Anyway nominate Jericho 200 8 on hbk
They had unofficially become faces, lovable baddies. Owens turning on Jericho turned Jericho face, and made Owens despicable, absolutely a heel turn