• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
New thread with it being the League Cup draw tomorrow, oh and some nonsense league fixtures today apparently.

It's Liverpool's year and I also fancy Celtic to do well etc etc etc

But more importantly, no non-league discussion please, because who cares about that?!! :)

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
City would have taken that set of fixtures to start, tough opener but nice run till October. As for the rest who cares?

flibbertyjibber

So I actually have to cheer Rangers on now, feel dirty. Thanks for the half a million Stevie Me, hopefully Goldson gets his career back on track this season. Will be far too good for that division if he is fully fit now.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
New thread with it being the League Cup draw tomorrow, oh and some nonsense league fixtures today apparently.

It's Liverpool's year and I also fancy Celtic to do well etc etc etc

But more importantly, no non-league discussion please, because who cares about that?!! :)
Get ****ed.

flibbertyjibber

Nonsense this being on the first day of the World Cup. **** off Premier League.
On more important matters, how much will it take Baggies to get Woods?

We got 20% on this deal same as Goldson. Never had this much money in the club ever.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Around 6-8 I would imagine is the maximum, would be happy enough with that. Had 3 good seasons out of him, he seems hugely important to the side when he plays but we seem to do fine when he is not there.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
So I actually have to cheer Rangers on now, feel dirty. Thanks for the half a million Stevie Me, hopefully Goldson gets his career back on track this season. Will be far too good for that division if he is fully fit now.
Bannable IMO

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's so strange hearing Hector Bellerin speak. Not a hint of a Spanish accent. Sounds like a regular London geezer.

flibbertyjibber

Around 6-8 I would imagine is the maximum, would be happy enough with that. Had 3 good seasons out of him, he seems hugely important to the side when he plays but we seem to do fine when he is not there.
Word up here is £6m was rejected and they gone back in with £8m and not had a reply. If Brentford are sensible they may wait a week as if Baggies sell Rodriguez and Dawson to Burnley then they may get more for him anyway. Hope you fleece the buggers and get £12m to be honest as anything we get is huge for a club at our level as other than Sunderland who still get a parachute payment the rest of the division are either skint or rebuilding like we will have to do but at least we will have money to do it.

Pothas

Would be surprised if we got 12 but you never know, 8 would seem about right really. Latest rumour was 9.5 for him and Sawayers which is definitely too low.

Johnners

I'm somewhat Jealous of Arsenal signing Leno.

No idea if he's any good IRL, but is always my go to 'keeper signing in FIFA.

Uppercut

I think he's OK. It's encouraging that they noticed they need a new keeper because I thought they'd stick with Cech. But he's been terrible for quite a while now and Ospina is just Almunia in an unconvincing disguise.

Johnners

Yeah i'd expected they'd do the same with Cech.

I'm terrified we're going to do the same with Karius.