• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

andmark

International Captain
Here it comes, the quirky event which ****s Liverpool's title chase. A home loss to Crystal Palace...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Impressive from Arsenal and probably the result we wanted.

Hazard up front has comprehensively failed and also highlights why he's never got the goals he seems like he should get. Doesn't have that sharpness in the box or ability to use his body to make space. Plus it completely wastes all the stuff he's amazing at.

Furball

Evil Scotsman

Hazard up front has comprehensively failed and also highlights why he's never got the goals he seems like he should get. Doesn't have that sharpness in the box or ability to use his body to make space. Plus it completely wastes all the stuff he's amazing at.
Hazard up front is the perfect example of how football is a game of partnerships and team work and is so much more than just 'put your best XI out on the pitch.'

Olivier Giroud is not one of Chelsea's best 11 players, but he works brilliantly in partnership with Hazard and allows Hazard, Chelsea's best player, to play so much more effectively.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator

They don't have wingers or midfielders that excel at making runs beyond him either. At least not with 30+ Pedro.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's great haha.

Feels a bit odd that Nate got massively into sport when his family has zero interest. I mean I'm sure that's the case with people (and vice versa) but it just feels so alien to me who's grown up in a sports loving family.

andmark

International Captain
I liked that they were polite enough to apologise for the noise without anyone actually complaining.