• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ospina made a total hash of that

Another one for the "if it was a defender on the line instead of the goalkeeper, no goal" scrapbook

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ospina really is absolutely terrible. Only really appreciating how bad he is now that I’m supporting a team with him in nets.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
His decline to terribleness seems to have sped up recently. He was always dodgy for arsenal but I never remember him being really shocking

Uppercut

Dembélé selling defenders with that fake shot is gonna be this generations Robben cutting onto his left foot.
Kid's a monster. Has that crazy pace+agility that marks out the top prospects and is completely two-footed on top of that. Opens up so many possibilities for dribbling moves.

cpr

International Coach
Mason Greenwood on the bench tonight, hope he gets half an hour or so, he's looked pretty decent in the youth teams this year, a fair bit of the Rashford about him.

Probably get a minute and then disappear for 2 years like Angel Gomes....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
So an Arsenal side containing Djourou, Clichy, Eboue and Arshavin beat one of the best Barcelona sides ever, but apparently Spurs managing to draw 1-1 is now "the best performance of an English side" against them ever. Ok

OverratedSanity

So an Arsenal side containing Djourou, Clichy, Eboue and Arshavin beat one of the best Barcelona sides ever, but apparently Spurs managing to draw 1-1 is now "the best performance of an English side" against them ever. Ok
Haha what, is that what people are saying? Also, a memeworthy Chelsea beat them in 2012.

andmark

International Captain
Liverpool once beat them the game after Craig Bellamy hit John Arne Riise with a golf club. They both scored.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Pretty sure United beating them in a Champions League semi final en route to winning the trophy is better.

As is Chelsea knocking them out at the same stage en route to winning the trophy in 2012.

And Chelsea beating them in 2004/05(?)

And Liverpool winning in Barcelona (only English team to have done so).

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Talking about this just reminds me of how that berk Bendtner missed that open goal in the Nou Camp that would have sent Arsenal through

one of those awful moments that is burned to my brain, despite that period for Arsenal being generally quite forgettable

OverratedSanity

I mean this Barcelona side isn't even that good. Beating them isn't some monumental achievement much less drawing 1-1 with Messi on the bench.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
The commentator probably doesn't perceive that Arsenal team as being 'English"