• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

andmark

International Captain
The North London derby always seems to produce great matches. Arsenal's win against Spurs at the Emirates may have been Wenger's last masterclass. The intense man marking and pressing from Arsenal was wonderful to watch. And the visual of Spurs having a goal kick, only for the Arsenal front three to mark Spurs' back three as if to square up to them. Today's match sounds like it was as dramatic.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The winning coming off of Eric Dier's leg and half of Dele Alli's completed passes coming from kick offs. Today was a good day.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Liverpool's luck has been quite incredible.. Mahrez missing that late penalty and now this. Maybe this is their year after all.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Na, they looked shattered for large parts of that game and the Klopp way is a high pressing game. With so many games over December/January they will drop points as the luck can't hold.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Not really related to the goal today, but Jordan Pickford is pretty dodgy.

I like him, but he is iffy as.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Pretty sure that goal shouldn't have counted, if the ball bounces on top of the crossbar then it's considered out of play is it not?

edit: Google not giving me anything that backs this up

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pretty sure that goal shouldn't have counted, if the ball bounces on top of the crossbar then it's considered out of play is it not?

Why would it be considered out of play?

andmark

International Captain

That sounds like an interpretation nightmare, because when has a shot just hit the upper part of the crossbar rather than hitting the top of it?