cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1425
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: ***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

  1. #46
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    43,936
    Quite excited by Torreira.

    Although obviously I retired as an Arsenal fan as soon as Wenger was gone...

  2. #47
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    28,540
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Quite excited by Torreira.

    Although obviously I retired as an Arsenal fan as soon as Wenger was gone...
    Is this the same as your England fandom retirement where you start supporting them again if they get good?
    vogue likes this.

  3. #48
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    43,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Is this the same as your England fandom retirement where you start supporting them again if they get good?
    Dunno. Ask me again when England get good.

  4. #49
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Johnners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    That Glorious Moustache
    Posts
    20,125
    By how much does Neymars transfer value exceed what PSG paid if Madrid try and replace Ronaldo with him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!


  5. #50
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    the guy's trash bro
    Posts
    46,875
    wait conte only got sacked today?
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blo...cricket-legacy

    Brad McNamara ‏@bbuzzmc
    Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.

  6. #51
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    43,936
    Yeah weird one. Probably the longest most predictable sacking I can recall. Odd that everyone knew this was in the offing but they waited until pre-season was actually about a week underway before giving him the boot. I guess they just wanted to tie down their desired replacement before finally axing him.

  7. #52
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    28,540
    Yeah haha I posted that Sarri to Chelsea was done 2 months ago. They’re being run very strangely lately.

  8. #53
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    43,936
    Shaqiri to Liverpool a very handy signing

    Their year etc

  9. #54
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    International Coach cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Beautiful North
    Posts
    12,770
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Yeah weird one. Probably the longest most predictable sacking I can recall.
    van Gaal says hi.


    Also, slightly disappointed we didn't make a move for Shaqiri. We're rather light on the right side of attack, and 13m is an absolute bargain for a player of his calibre. Maybe he's not a Jose type of player, but its not like its wasted money to have him as an option until Jose gets whoever he prefers. I mean its not like Liverpool have a gap up top he's going to waltz into, so he'd be no worse off with us in that regard if we did sign someone else.... But no ones been linked, which makes me think its going to be more square pegs in round holes this season.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

  10. #55
    International Captain Niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    private.
    Posts
    5,373
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    van Gaal says hi.


    Also, slightly disappointed we didn't make a move for Shaqiri. We're rather light on the right side of attack, and 13m is an absolute bargain for a player of his calibre. Maybe he's not a Jose type of player, but its not like its wasted money to have him as an option until Jose gets whoever he prefers. I mean its not like Liverpool have a gap up top he's going to waltz into, so he'd be no worse off with us in that regard if we did sign someone else.... But no ones been linked, which makes me think its going to be more square pegs in round holes this season.

    And likely it will be the gruesome twosome as the first choice full backs also.

  11. #56
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Johnners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    That Glorious Moustache
    Posts
    20,125
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Shaqiri to Liverpool a very handy signing

    Their year etc
    Certainly makes me feel a lot better about our backup Wing options, something we sorely lacked at the end of last season imo.
    Ikki likes this.

  12. #57
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    International Coach cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Beautiful North
    Posts
    12,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    And likely it will be the gruesome twosome as the first choice full backs also.

    Unless he's got high hopes for this Doria or whatever he's called. After all the kids played a whole 6 games.

    Mind you, who needs wingers when you've got a midfield of Matic/Pogba/Fred/Mata/Herrera/Fellaini/McTominey. Just bring the touchlines in 20 yards each and play the lot of em

  13. #58
    Spanish_Vicente sledger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Posts
    43,936
    Caught a bit of the Arsenal friendly earlier today. My excitement from a few days ago has been replaced with Wenger sadness again. Miss him.

  14. #59
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    International Coach cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Beautiful North
    Posts
    12,770
    Everton didn't pull any punches in their opening friendly, just the 22 goals....

  15. #60
    International Vice-Captain Tangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    4,179
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    Unless he's got high hopes for this Doria or whatever he's called. After all the kids played a whole 6 games.

    Mind you, who needs wingers when you've got a midfield of Matic/Pogba/Fred/Mata/Herrera/Fellaini/McTominey. Just bring the touchlines in 20 yards each and play the lot of em
    Dalot may be a promising 19 year old fullback but he isn't a Jose signing since he's not the finished article. Some of the squad players Jose doesn't like playing have to be moved on right? Not sure what to expect from Fred. Jose might just play him out of position anyway.

Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *Official* English Football Season 2016-17
    By cpr in forum General Sports Forum
    Replies: 4341
    Last Post: 11-08-2017, 07:46 AM
  2. *Official* English Football Season 2014-15
    By GIMH in forum General Sports Forum
    Replies: 8449
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 10:17 AM
  3. *Official* English Football Season 2007-08
    By GIMH in forum General Sports Forum
    Replies: 5132
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 05:03 PM
  4. *Official* English Football Season 2007-08
    By GIMH in forum General Sports Forum
    Replies: 4070
    Last Post: 13-04-2008, 03:15 PM
  5. *Official* English Football Season 2005-06
    By Neil Pickup in forum General Sports Forum
    Replies: 5813
    Last Post: 23-06-2006, 03:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •