• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

cpr

International Coach
TBF I wasn't really concentrating on their match last week. Let them both through I say...

I was trying to get the numbers up to 8 and struggling. I'd forgot to include us....

Last edited:

Tom Halsey

International Coach
We have a chance, but we are big underdogs.

Barcelona isn't the worst draw (though obviously far from the best either), the problem is every other tie is rubbish.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Sure. Barcelona are being highly overrated by people who haven't really watched them this season. They're very beatable, especially if dembele's hammy isn't all right in time
Yeah this isn't the strongest Barcelona side there's ever been by a long way.

Tbh, and I hate to say this, but they're a better draw than either City or Liverpool purely on merit, even before you take anything else into account.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I’m happy with Barca, it should be a great game and they’re not a side I hate losing to too much.

But the rest of the draw could not possibly have been more boring.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
538 always thought Ajax were really good (like top 10 in Europe) and it's probably gone into overdrive after two good performances vs Madrid.

cpr

International Coach
How great would all-English semis be (if we got Spurs)

Though considering most of our cup draws this year we'll get a La Liga dream XI.
'Oh hi, have the La Liga Dream XI, but don't worry, you've got home advantage secon........ naaaah, **** you'

Niall

International Coach
Liverpool are blessed this season, a bye to the semi final.

City obviously win because its Spurs.

Juve should edge Ajax while Barca has simply to much fire power for United. Its not a foregone conclusion as Roma proved last season though.

andmark

International Captain
Well there's to be a new Club World Cup competition from 2021. 24 Teams- 8 of them European. Is it really worth it given the Champions League already has the best teams in the world facing each other?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Well there's to be a new Club World Cup competition from 2021. 24 Teams- 8 of them European. Is it really worth it given the Champions League already has the best teams in the world facing each other?
Nope. It's FIFA trying to get a piece of the pie and using despicable Middle Eastern regimes to fund it.

Hopefully it gets boycotted.