• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Not very confident about this season, I just don't think there's three worse teams than us this year. Didn't use any of the new signings, and not sure about Lossl being pushed aside for Hamer - hopefully most of the above is still related to WC and bedding in the new players... not convinced though.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Oh you were talking about football. Not clear from your post.
In a football thread what else can it be? So what's your suggestion. I like a club with a bit of history. Went over the various clubs.. will go over more in detail today..

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well first of all, you're gonna want to support a team that has a stadium, so Spurs are out

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Liking Brighton & Hove Albion F.C. Seagulls (I like birds), interesting history. Not owned by a Chinese or Russian conglomerate .. seem to have genuine and small group of fans.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
LOL at CPR and Sledger. Support for a club can start for the flimsiest of reasons. It is how it carries on over the years through thick and thin etc which matters. I did read a bit on the club and how they lost their stadium etc as well. Found it interesting.

@andruid not too average I suppose. Just want to go through the motions of following a club week in and week out and going through the motions. Will see how it goes with the Seagulls. Will be interesting to see how they go, whether they can survive the premiership or go down etc.. let's see.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Also, I hope I can learn a bit more about football in the process. Let's see. So far, my knowledge on the game is quite limited. Might just stop following after a few games or might go the whole season and more .. don't know at this point obviously.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
LOL at CPR and Sledger. Support for a club can start for the flimsiest of reasons. It is how it carries on over the years through thick and thin etc which matters. I did read a bit on the club and how they lost their stadium etc as well. Found it interesting.

@andruid not too average I suppose. Just want to go through the motions of following a club week in and week out and going through the motions. Will see how it goes with the Seagulls. Will be interesting to see how they go, whether they can survive the premiership or go down etc.. let's see.
lol I'm afraid you are hardly in a position to lecture others on matters such as these, Mr Passionate Barca Fan.