• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
What a ****ing lucky season these ****s have had.
I think we're at the beginning of a downturn for them tbh. Over the last few seasons they've basically peaked in terms of what they can realistically expect to achieve. Without significant investment they're only going to get worse. Especially as Poch will inevitably be off soon, to say nothing of their big players.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So many terrible misses come from pen rebounds.

Torreira a bit unlucky but just about a red for me, Rose getting yellow was fine imo, Llorente elbow maybe should’ve been red.

Spark

Global Moderator

Torreira a bit unlucky but just about a red for me, Rose getting yellow was fine imo, Llorente elbow maybe should’ve been red.
What's the difference between the Rose incident and Mane last season? Head vs chest?

Spikey

so is Vertonghen allowed to be a million miles in the box when contact is made with the ball during the penalty or what

Uppercut

What's the difference between the Rose incident and Mane last season? Head vs chest?
Yeah, that's my opinion anyway. Also IIRC Ederson was running full speed the other way so the collision had a lot more force. But the consensus seems to be Rose was lucky not to go.

Although most fans think of it as dangerous, I don't think I've once seen anyone injured by chest-high studs. Can anyone remember it happening?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator

I mean it wasn't a terrible miss. His shot was blocked by a player who had encroached multiple yards before the pen was taken. I know players do it every single pen so I'm not really complaining, but that is the reality of what happened.