• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Formula 1

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Glad to see Williams have signed a multi-year deal with their new title sponsor, hopefully this will allow them to hold on to their Merc engines for at least another couple of seasons. I was getting pretty worried after their deal with Martini ended.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Jenson Button doing the commentary on Sky.. I may watch a little this season #shallow

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
So the Williams sucks up a manhole cover and destroys itself, the recovery crane hits a bridge and showers the car in oil.

This is the first time I've watched in years. Amazing.

cpr

International Coach
Hey flem, do you fancy re-opening the debate where I tried to argue you were wrong about Williams being a complete write-off for 2019? I reckon I can still win this one........

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Hey flem, do you fancy re-opening the debate where I tried to argue you were wrong about Williams being a complete write-off for 2019? I reckon I can still win this one........
Just gone over that.

I think you may have been wrong on that one.

cpr

International Coach
Meh, still more than half a season to go. I'm awaiting the updates......

Failing that we'll just fuse Kubica and Sir Frank into one working human and see where that gets us

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Think Williams will need a race of massive attrition for points realistically. Despite my prediction Baku was pretty clean.

Would be nice if 2018 is removed from the thread title

cpr

International Coach
Depending on work commitments I might be heading to Spa or Hungary this season....... and the site I freelance for has just got FIA accreditation, so I'd be getting a press pass for the weekend. All I need to do is learn how to budget....

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Meh, still more than half a season to go. I'm awaiting the updates......

Failing that we'll just fuse Kubica and Sir Frank into one working human and see where that gets us
Unless that update is stealing the Mercedes chassis and painting it in Williams colours then it's unlikely to work.

I don't think Williams will be on the grid in their current guise much longer.

Flem274*

123/5
haha, yeah they're not great

haven't seen much of this season because i don't want to buy spark sports dodgy stability just for midnight racing but im enjoying bottas getting amongst it. shame it's looking ominously like merc are going to run away with it.

stroll getting dicked by perez also makes me happy.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
haha, yeah they're not great

haven't seen much of this season because i don't want to buy spark sports dodgy stability just for midnight racing but im enjoying bottas getting amongst it. shame it's looking ominously like merc are going to run away with it.

stroll getting dicked by perez also makes me happy.
Bottas has started in pretty much the same vein as last year, except this year the racing gods have decided not to **** him over.

cpr

International Coach
Potential for rain on Sunday might help. Failing that we need a few grid penalties and red flags in qualy to shake it up.