• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Wrestling promos

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
How typical of WCW is it to be constantly talking about NWO while Jericho is coming out? :laugh:
Haha yeah I was going to post that.

I'm pretty sure that the promo continued until after the ad break, where Jericho continued reading from the high 900's. Maybe that's my memory playing tricks on me tho.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha yeah that's right. On his DVD he talks about how when the show went to commercial he just started talking trash to the crowd, and then once the show was on air again he skipped on the list to the 900s and continued like nothing had happened. :laugh:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep, this is the full segment. He resumed at 712. No. 713 being unintelligible garbage is my favourite bit. :laugh:

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Jericho's heel turn against HBK was fantastic. Twas one of the best feuds of the last decade.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
gimh literally killed the thread

i deeply enjoy the juxtaposition of the rock's boring promo and cm's punk good promo