• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lauiti'iti gone from Warriors...Jones next?

nibbs

International Captain
OK, I've heard from quite a reliable source that Ali's priorities were not right. He was asked if he wanted to win a premiership, and he said 'no', and that he only played for 'fun'. When your on 300K a year I don't know if you can afford to treat it like that. Maybe we are better off with out him. Somehow I doubt players like Jones and Toopi will be leaving. I also believe we can sort this shizzle out and get back to our winning ways.

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy said:
Ok latest news, Lauiti'iti will be off to Wigan, signed sealed and delivered...
according to radio sport, Wigan are out of the running!?!?!?!? mang, this is playing out like some kind of crazy soap opera. so many twists and turns, where it go next?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well my sources say Wigan are pretty much a done deal, However slight twist and turn, Ali is apparently meeting with Warriors officials on Monday, maybe for 1 last chance...

more as soon as i hear...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
im thinking the sharks might even push towards the 8 again this year... i think Manly will take the wooden spoon comfortably

nibbs

International Captain
i heard that meeting was to sort out the details and payments etc of his release, but I guess you never know...

nibbs

International Captain
ali is now gorn fo sho. its over damit. *meh*

at last report i heard there is something like 14 clubs after him and that wigan are again the front runners. apparently there will be an announcement in the next few days or something.