• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He'd probably be better on the right. Can beat players on both sides from there whereas on the left he goes on the outside literally 1 in a 100 times.

Bigger issue I'd have thought would be weather Mourinho is prepared to play two outright forwards on both wings.
I think most of his teams played two fast attacking wide men? Duff-Robben, Hazard-Willian etc. You get hardly any defensive work out of Mata anyway.

Might make playing Pogba in a midfield 3 more likely. Our defence isn’t great atm with Bailly out.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Laporte a gun signing for City tbf.
Didn't expect us to ever go back for him after he turned us down 18 months ago. Gun player from what I've seen, though I've only seen 3 Bilbao games this year. If we can add Fred this month as well it'll be a hell of a window for us despite the Sanchez debacle.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Man I'm shook. That looks like something a twilight cricket team would come up with. Baffling. Wonder how much a crack team of marketing graduates got paid to come up with that garbage.

flibbertyjibber

The Savile mock up version is funny.

My lot 90 minutes from Wembley then. Not that we will win it as we never turn up at Wembley.

Uppercut

Chelsea were terrible in the second half. So odd that they regularly get overrun by Arsenal when for the rest of the season they’re the much more physically dominant side.

cpr

International Coach
Nice easy passage to the next round, chance for Sanchez to get a game with his new teammates, and most importantly a chance for Keown to get all the bitterness out of his system. A good day for football all round.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
United fans calling him Sanchez and not being able to differentiate between Atom & Humber. You don't deserve him.

cpr

International Coach
All the West Country Arsenal fans (wanted to call them glory hunters but....) taking the chance to see their local team.
Either that or he'd rejected a last minute offer to sign for Yeovil.

flibbertyjibber

Only reason I can think of the booing is lower league club showing disgust at wages in top flight when a weeks money that Sanchez earns would mean Hartlepool and Chester can survive when it looks like both will fold. The thing is clubs at the top won't know that sort of thing or care.