• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finally the Premier League have come up with a more ridiculous idea than the 39th game abroad. Matches on christmas eve, to top that one of the potential games is West Ham v Newcastle. That will go down well with away fans. I hope that this idea is quickly scrapped.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Meant to be going to that game. Obviously it doesn't affect me nearly as much as those living in Newcastle but it still sucks massively for all involved.

flibbertyjibber

Still unbeaten but how can you not send a player off who handles 3 yards out to stop a goal then claim you don't know who handled it so couldn't send him off?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Portsmouth are going to beat Gillingham right?im up 6/7 legs on a $2.50 multi.

Portsmouth win $971.85
Cashout $337.90
Draw/Gillingham **** you pompey

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
There's never a guarantee. Worth covering it? Looks like you can get evens on a Gillingham/draw double chance.

flibbertyjibber

Yeah if you got the money might be worth sticking a hundred on that to guarantee 200 back and a tidy profit overall.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I ended up going $40 Gillingham @ 4.25 and $50 on the draw $3.30

P 879.35
G 77.50
D 72.50

Uppercut

Not sure it's worse but oh boy I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw it live.
Those ones where you have an open net first-time from a cross are a bit easier to **** up than they look. Actually I think most types of chances are harder than they look. I might just be a pretty bad finisher though.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
New game LMS.

Oh and **** international weeks, in fact don't **** 'em, stop them.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Those ones where you have an open net first-time from a cross are a bit easier to **** up than they look. Actually I think most types of chances are harder than they look. I might just be a pretty bad finisher though.
I'm pretty sure the number nerds would argue most people assume finishing to be a quite a lot easier than it actually is.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
You're a centre half for a reason.