• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Niall

International Coach
should have gone years ago tbh. Great manager in his day, but the game has left him behind a long time ago.

Niall

International Coach
Brenda is the bookies favourite to take over next.

:sick:
To be fair these markets are so volatile especially in the early stages of finding replacement managers.

The market is all over the place, Ancelotti, Viera, Tuchel and Lowe all figure prominently in the betting.

I can't see the appeal of Rogers whatsoever, Theresa May could manage Celtic to success ffs. No thanks to Ancelotti or Viera also.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
To be fair these markets are so volatile especially in the early stages of finding replacement managers.

The market is all over the place, Ancelotti, Viera, Tuchel and Lowe all figure prominently in the betting.

I can't see the appeal of Rogers whatsoever, Theresa May could manage Celtic to success ffs. No thanks to Ancelotti or Viera also.
Nah to be fair to him Rodgers has Celtic playing at a level above his predecessor.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
In all seriousness, I don't want him near the job because I want to rub the fluorescent toothed wanker's face in it when we win the title next season.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Brenda is the bookies favourite to take over next.

:sick:
It's interesting the articles I read listed a load of potential names they thinking of and he was, quite rightly, nowhere near it. Only later in any article did it come up that Celtic wouldn't stand in his way if Arsenal wanted him.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don’t think I’ve ever wanted anyone that wasn’t Tranmere Rovers to win as much as I want Eastleigh to tomorrow. Let’s ****ing have it

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Would be pretty underwhelmed by anyone who isn't Jardim or Tuchel, but we've got to pretty much the lowest ebb we can get to given our finances compared to the teams 7th and below. There's not really that risk element we always imagined there would be when it came to replacing Wenger.

Won't hear a word about how he should've gone more than 11 months ago. Never underperformed what you'd expect given transfer spending and wage bills, in fact he over-performed most of the time. His crime was being consistent when most fans would've traded 10 years of 3rd and 4th for two titles and eight 12th placed finishes.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Le Saux was commenting on the United game last weekend and pointed out that Mourinho doesn't improve players. Seems right only Young and Lingard could be candidates for improving. The post CL crying was funny as he listed only having 3 CL players. 2 years and millions spent puts a bunch of that blame at his own door.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Anyone but Rodgers.

For the love of god. I was jarred off enough when the self regarding ****tard got his hands on a real team like yer Scousers, but the Arsenal? :-O

It'd be like following up a steak with a freshly **** turd for dessert.