• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The Ramsey celebrity death thing was mildly amusing when he had a handful of career goals. He has about 50 goals in four years now.

Niall

International Coach
Anyone know any new sports to try for the next couple of years if Liverpool win the Champions League?
It will be horrible when they win the champions league. The media's love affair with Klopp is bad enough now, but Christ when he lifts the champions trophy. Yuck.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't wait to be told that Liverpool are everyone's second favourite team like they always do when they get into the latter stages of europe.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Helluva bonus for Palace at Southampton this afternoon. Now they need to make it count for once at home to Brighton.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Zaha will be wondering why he bothers if the Palace defence doesn't start doping its job properly. Can he create or score enough to make up for our hoplessness at the back?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Zaha will be wondering why he bothers if the Palace defence doesn't start doping its job properly. Can he create or score enough to make up for our hoplessness at the back?
Skin of our teeth job by the sound of it, with Murray of all people missing a big chance to draw the match at the death.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Daniel Storey
✔
@danielstorey85
Arsenal are the only club in England's top five divisions without an away point in 2018.

The nearest club to them in league position without one are Tamworth, 20th in the National League North.

I laughed. I mean, what else can we do?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Rafa's the best person.

If Ashley goes in the summer I might finally enjoy supporting this club.

flibbertyjibber

Rafa's the best person.

If Ashley goes in the summer I might finally enjoy supporting this club.
He is a quality manager, problem may be can the club keep him as I bet after the job he has done at Newcastle that teams with even moderate spending power may be a good option instead of trying to manage with one arm tied behind your back.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Grats to City on the Win. Mourinhos lack of sense on display again today. Not that the players did much though.

Uppercut

He is a quality manager, problem may be can the club keep him as I bet after the job he has done at Newcastle that teams with even moderate spending power may be a good option instead of trying to manage with one arm tied behind your back.
He seems to like Newcastle a lot for personal reasons. Already stuck with them in the Championship. Fans love him and IIRC his family still live near Liverpool so he's not too far from them.