• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

cpr

International Coach
Mixed memories with Milan. Away in 2008 one of my favourite ever games, away in 2012 one of the worst.

Went there in 2007, even though we got beat and it was lashing it down (the roof of the San Siro offers 0 protection from the elements as its open at the back), genuinely it was still the best day ever

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Tactics aside though, he’s not getting the best out of a single one of his players. Most players are either unfit or not really trying, neither of which reflect well on his management.
LVG was negative with his rigid play and denial by possession approach. Mourinho has similarities in that he denies the opposition just without the ball. It's so hard to watch when we have attacking talent that isn't utilized and every game is mostly about the other team. Can we deny them and snatch a goal. Hard to argue with 2nd but there's so little joy watching or in our play.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Other than in his first spell at Chelsea have any of his sides ever entertained?

Yes he has won stuff everywhere he has been but it has hardly ever been enjoyable to watch.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Other than in his first spell at Chelsea have any of his sides ever entertained?

Yes he has won stuff everywhere he has been but it has hardly ever been enjoyable to watch.
I think we were better in his 1st year compared to LVG. We do seem to have regressed a bit this year play wise. I've never watch a Mourinho team week by week before. Maybe without the 2 years of LVG before it would be less annoying. If there were no good attacking players in the team it would also be less annoying.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
His Porto side were enjoyable in Europe, though because of the underdog tag and not style of play per se.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Pretty handy three points that. After Tottenham, our season comes down to the next five games as we won't be getting many points in the last few matches.

Niall

International Coach
I mean it was unlikely before tonight, but top 4 for Arsenal looks really unlikely.

How serious are Atletico Madrid taking Europa?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Best football I've ever seen live I think. Every single goal was absurd. We weren't even bad by our standards.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean it was unlikely before tonight, but top 4 for Arsenal looks really unlikely.

How serious are Atletico Madrid taking Europa?
La Liga is suddenly a plausible goal. Beat Barca on Sunday and they’re 2 points off the top, and in better form.

Selling Carrasco to China was odd. Finances must be an absolute state.