• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb CM...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
but all the players will still need to play for clubs too, maybe chuck us all in top english sides and make us all available for england or something......

dunno how u will get around the logistics of picking the team though....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate im sorry i didnt see yours and started mine

Name: Rob Malone
Nationality: Australian (second nat english)
DOB: 13/8/75
Current ability: 115
Potential ability: -2
Position: DMC / AMC

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Right - editing database tomorrow, starting Wednesday - we have enough players now.

From there, I plan to play a game a day...of course if I don't get time on a certain day, I will say and I'll play 2 the next day.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Is it for club or internationals?If club why not make it a division 1 or premiership club that just got promoted.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Name: Xavier Rose
Nationality: Jamaican
DOB: 26/11/87
Ability: 72
Potential Ability: 150
Position: GK

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Name: Blewy
Nationality: Aussie (2nd Nat: Scottish)
DOB: 02/04/80
Ability: 84
Potential Ability: 174
Position: M RLC

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Due to my internet being down until a few seconds ago, I have no time for tonight's match. Therefore, 2 matches are scheduled for tomorrow.