• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb CM...

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Cheers, guys - I'll see what I can do for the database tonight. I'm a bit busy, but if we get more people soon, I can see it starting (or at least a schedule being laid out) within a week.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Right, if it is to be done with 03/04, someone else eill have to edit the data, and send me the database - I can't find anything that works.

Alternatively, I could use 01/02, but if I can I want to avoid that.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
even steven reid doesnt play that many positions Andy!
hes a D/AM/F RLC i think

Tom Halsey

International Coach
How does the Mind Compression one work? Edit while playing...

I cant edit unless I'm playing, but I can't see that if I'm playing - I can't get it off full screen. What do you need to do that?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Tom Halsey said:
How does the Mind Compression one work? Edit while playing...

I cant edit unless I'm playing, but I can't see that if I'm playing - I can't get it off full screen. What do you need to do that?
Game Settings - Windowed

ash chaulk

International Captain
Name: Ash (beckham) Chaulk
Nationality: Australian (second nat English)
DOB: 22nd March 1985
Current ability: 120
Potential ability: 130
Position: MR

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Name: Andrew Garven
Nationality: Australian (second nat Scot)
DOB: 6/3/86
Current ability: 115
Potential ability: -2
Position: AMC / FC

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
Game Settings - Windowed
Which unfortunately on the CM4 versions, you need a hack for. Otherwise it crashes it - and I don't know where to get the hack - I read it once, but forgot where they said you can get it from.

DJellett

International Debutant
Name - Dylan Jellett
Nationality - Australian
Ability - 90
Potential Ability - -2
Position - SC

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Name: Dave Richards
Nationality: English
DOB 09/04/1982
Current Ability 127
Potential : 140
Position: AM/F LC

PS i thought CM 03/04 came with a pregame editor?
I've got CM4 and i just downloaded all the stuff from the CM4 website so i have a working editor

gio

U19 Cricketer
Donald Chapman
Scottish
14/8/86
D/M/AM RC
Best stats: passing,tacking, work rate, determination,crossing, influence

Tom Halsey

International Coach
superkingdave said:
PS i thought CM 03/04 came with a pregame editor?
I've got CM4 and i just downloaded all the stuff from the CM4 website so i have a working editor
Yeah it does, but mine stuffed up for a while - all started now, though.

I'll announce the schedule tomorrow.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Hmm, I think I'm going to make this thing slightly different, by playing internationals, instead of clubs. If we were to start winning straightaway in Div 3 or Conference (as I was originally planning) it would get boring. So I'm going to do internationals.

Agree or disagree?