• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CM Story

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Not only are you a ridiculous cheat with the money [note - I used one non youth player with Lincolnshire on ICC], but you exploit the wings flaw in the match engine too.

You really are pathetic. If you lose a single game you will be mocked to the rafters.

Oh, you have done. Against Farnborough... :lol:

Cloete

International Captain
I should start a game with some low crappy C2A or B team.... but my Charlton game is going so well, just won the double (CL golden goal against RM and 1st in the league).

Some pretty average players u picked up.... you've spent too muhc money on bad players as well. Get Joao Paiva on a free instead, Taribo West (doubt he'll come though), Bakirciouglu is good for a poor team (Which you obviously aren't now 8-))

but seriously it's funner when you don't cheat ;)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Cloete said:
I should start a game with some low crappy C2A or B team....
I did once - with Fidelis Andria.

I didn't use any more money, but I confess to using the above tactics.

I got up to Serie A - then my game crashed, ridding me of all saved games.