• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***2017 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyway, Blues were excellent

Next match is not for 3 weeks and whilst Qld could create a stellar backline with the inclusion of Thurston, Slater & Holmes, it wont make a difference unless the pack mans up

Matt Scott has been a huge loss

Mister Wright

Marcuss gets on the leaderboard for the first time with a James Maloney try.

Code:
Forum Member 		Wins

Mister Wright 		4
morgieb			3
Burgey			3
Spikey			2
BackFootPunch		2
ripper 868		2
dontcloseyoureyes	2
Simon			1
bobisback		1
Luffy			1
Samuel_Vimes		1
99*			1
Prince Harry		1
GingerFurball		1
HowardJ			1
Ausage			1
Marcuss			1
Game 2 selections coming soon.

Mister Wright

Game 2 Selections, good luck:

Code:
Forumer			Selection 1		Selection 2		Selection 3		

Mister Wright		NSW Penalty		Glasby			Bird
morgieb			Gillett			Hess			Klemmer
dontcloseyoureyes	Ferguson		Dugan			Cooper
Furball			Maloney			Holmes			Morris
BoyBrumby		Jackson			Woods			Chambers
ripper868		Cordner			Penalty Try (Any Team)	Graham
Smudge			Hayne			Peats			McGuire
Ausage			Boyd			Thurston		Smith
Marcuss			Trbojevic		Papalii			Tedesco
Burgey			Napa			Slater			Fifita
BackFootPunch		Cronk			Frizell			QLD Penalty
Nate			QLD Field Goal		Gagai			Morgan
Spikey			Pearce			NSW Field Goal		Wallace

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Had a feeling that would happen. Qld had much more energy when it counted. I thought we were the better team over the 80 but we turned to water in the last 15. We just can't seem to steady the ship when things get tough.

Qld will be able to jag wins against us as long as the big 4 are still around.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Also after showing how good the sport can be when the refs stay as far away from the game as possible seeing them become the star of the show again was a depressing step backwards.

Gnske

Joey was a thread of insanity away from ending up on the floor of Townsville Airport in that post-match.

social

Had a feeling that would happen. Qld had much more energy when it counted. I thought we were the better team over the 80 but we turned to water in the last 15. We just can't seem to steady the ship when things get tough.

Qld will be able to jag wins against us as long as the big 4 are still around.
When you have 4 of the all time greats in your team and the opposition has none, these things tend to happen

All of those guys were immense

social

Thought I'd take the little guy to game 3 as it's school holidays, the decider, etc

Nearly $400 for ****** seats?

No thank you

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Is there anywhere to watch these 3 games in the U.K.? I would really like to see them but can't find anywhere I can watch without paying..

social

Is there anywhere to watch these 3 games in the U.K.? I would really like to see them but can't find anywhere I can watch without paying..
I was in London a few years ago and had forgotten that the SOO was on until I walked past a pub that was absolutely pumping relatively early in the morning

Guarantee that places like this (https://www.walkaboutbars.co.uk/venues) will show them but be prepared for a lot of bogans

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thurston out of Origin 3 and for the season. Sad to see him not finish his Origin career in a decider at Lang Park. Great player. One of the best I've ever seen.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Eels moved up two spots on the weekend to enter the eight, without playing a game. I think this is a strategy they ought to employ for the rest of the season.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Eels moved up two spots on the weekend to enter the eight, without playing a game. I think this is a strategy they ought to employ for the rest of the season.
2 points for free is nice work if you can get it tbh.

Meanwhile we couldn't beat the Cows without JT (though they did have Atkins). That's the "your season is officially ****ed" o-meter.