• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Active top 10's

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm not sure Kyrie would make my top 20 tbh. He's one of the worst defenders in the league.

11. Jimmy Butler
12. John Wall
13. Paul George
14. Klay Thompson
15. Karl-Anthony Towns

Defence matters to me, though Isaiah would probably be 16. I know KAT didn't have a fantastic season defensively but he played a lot out of position at PF and centers just matter more on D.
Kyrie is one of those guys who I tend to make some excuses for because when he is at his best he is easily top 12 but I agree his day to day stuff is not top 15 quality. I don't mind moving him but have NFI who to bring in instead. I'm not as high on Klay. I love Towns, can't wait to see his progress next season.

re: football managers. I don't really think it's an answerable question. Nobody watches enough football to answer it definitively, it'd basically be a "who are the best Champions League Managers" question.
Yep fair call. I thought a few would try it but I wouldn't be able to make a proper list myself.

So we've had 3 for NBA so far, any others?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Best WWE matches imo.
I'll do that

1) Undertaker vs HBK WM 25
2) TLC 2 WM 17
3) Cena vs Punk MitB 2011
4) HHH vs HBK vs Benoit WM 20
5) Rock vs Austin WM 17
6) Mankind vs Rock III Raw 1999
7) Bret vs Austin WM 13
8) Eddie Guerrero vs Brock Lesnar No way out 04
9) Angle vs Benoit Rumble 03
10) Jericho/Benoit vs HHH/Austin Raw 2000

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
No room for HBK vs Angle?

Edit: it's such a tough one actually. I would have Cactus Jack vs HHH (Street fight) in there somewhere, and Hogan vs Rock. But dunno about the order.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Kyrie is one of those guys who I tend to make some excuses for because when he is at his best he is easily top 12 but I agree his day to day stuff is not top 15 quality. I don't mind moving him but have NFI who to bring in instead. I'm not as high on Klay. I love Towns, can't wait to see his progress next season.
I think I'd have Isaiah, Lowry, Hayward, Gobert, Lillard, Jokic, Gasol and maybe Horford and Millsap above Kyrie. I just don't really think he contributes to winning basketball the way most of these other guys do. Without LeBron he has an awful record.

re: Klay, I think he's hugely underrated. He's a fantastic defender and the most explosive offensive guy in the league bar none. If he was a #1 guy on a team he'd get way more credit. In that OKC series last year he carried them. Some of the things he did on both ends in Game 6 are legendary.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That Klay game 6 is probably my favourite performance ever. Every 3 he hit that game was with them trailing by 7-8 and one OKC bucket away from being blown wide open.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
That Klay game 6 is probably my favourite performance ever. Every 3 he hit that game was with them trailing by 7-8 and one OKC bucket away from being blown wide open.
The one he hits at the 3 minute mark in this video is insane. The degree of difficulty is off the charts. He literally doesn't even look at the ring until he's in the middle of his shooting stroke. He started rising when he was facing directly away from the basket ffs!

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Boxing (pfp):

1. Andre Ward
2. Terence Crawford
3. Sergey Kovalev
4. Guillermo Rigondeaux
5. Keith Thurman
6. Shinsuke Yamanaka
7. Saul Canelo Alvarez
8. Alexander Usyk
9. Manny Pacquiao
10. Gennady Golovkin
Not sure about Thurman tbh

Obviously talented but his power is lacking now that he has stepped up the level of competition

Also, whilst Pac is virtually semi-retired, he is probably still the best WW

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
A thread with people posting random top 10s seems way more interesting than a bunch of different threads on pretty narrow topics.

I mean if I ever wanted to get into WWE (:sick:) I'd now have a place to start.

indiaholic

International Captain
Matches are a bad place to get into WWE.. Tried it with people before and they just find it corny as hell.. I think a better approach might be starting off.with a good storyline.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure about Thurman tbh

Obviously talented but his power is lacking now that he has stepped up the level of competition

Also, whilst Pac is virtually semi-retired, he is probably still the best WW
Reckon most fighters' power is lacking at the top of the division. It's not a negative for me. Not everyone is a knockout artist. Same could be said for Usyk and Ward.

Agree that Pac is still up there with the top welterweights, hence why he's on the list. I just think Thurman is better at this point now.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Exclusive! Top 3 of Gully Cricket:

1. Sampat Dhingra, Malad Messiahs, Mumbai
2. Rahul Arora, Pitampura Panthers, Delhi
3. Johnny Johnson, Elvet Eagles, Durham

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Official NBA Results

1. LeBron James (40)
2. Steph Curry (32)
3. Kawhi Leonard (31)