• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why oh why

MG_FAN

Cricket Spectator
My injury wasn't that bad but it was the after effects that hurt me.
I broke my right leg and was in plaster for ages and then crutches for even longer.
This was in a Xmas break, just after I was bowling really well, and then by the time I was healed the season was over so by the time the next season came around I lost my good form. I have been a terrible bowler since then ( 4 seasons ago).:(

Langeveldt

Soutie
MG_FAN said:
My injury wasn't that bad but it was the after effects that hurt me.
I broke my right leg and was in plaster for ages and then crutches for even longer.
This was in a Xmas break, just after I was bowling really well, and then by the time I was healed the season was over so by the time the next season came around I lost my good form. I have been a terrible bowler since then ( 4 seasons ago).:(
Sheesh hard luck mate.... A broken right leg IMO is the worst thing that could happen.. (or a kneecap)

Progress report, and its all blue lol...

Attachments

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Langeveldt said:
Sheesh hard luck mate.... A broken right leg IMO is the worst thing that could happen.. (or a kneecap)

Progress report, and its all blue lol...
Boy is your hand big.

want me to give it a kiss to make it all better?:)

Craig

World Traveller
BlackCap_Fan said:
Boy is your hand big.

want me to give it a kiss to make it all better?:)
No just a close up ;)

My hands have never been like that, just sollown up and badly brusied. I never seem to be able to break a bone.

:D :P

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Langeveldt said:
No pits down here!!!!

Apple picking and zoiider.....
Roight!!!

Thart's becarse they tin moines be down Carnwarl, where Trescarthick's folks be hailin' frarm. Oi forgart.