• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ league future stars

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Whatever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?
Im not saying they are guilty, i am saying however what i have been told by people who are very very close to the situation..

1/ The Club has already conducted its own investigation and have determined their outcome, They will not however release any information UNTIL the police complete their investigations...

2/ The NRL have already been informed of the Bulldogs Investigation and they also had a say in the Penalty...

nibbs

International Captain
Its nothing. All we have is some hoe who suddenly realised that the player/s didn't love her and that she didn't like this aspect of the event in question.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
nibblet said:
Its nothing. All we have is some hoe who suddenly realised that the player/s didn't love her and that she didn't like this aspect of the event in question.
Ok Nibbs, but how would you feel if that "hoe" was your mother, or sister....

You really have no clue sometimes...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nibbs

International Captain
I guess to be fair, I can't make judgements before the truth is known. It could be a hoe for sure (its not my mum or sister though :alien8: ), but then it could have been the victim of what has been suggested by the media hence, it could be either or.