• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ league future stars

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn, NZ is going to be awesome in a few years.

Sonny Bill Williams, Benji Marshall, Karmichael Hunt, Marcus Perenara, Iaefeta Pae'leasina, Lance Hohaia...the list goes on.

No wonder NZ is so useless at rugby now...all the talent has gone to league.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im afraid One of those players is going to be in very BIG trouble very soon, if you know what i mean... ;)

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well we need to becareful what we say, but if that is true then yet again a promising sports player has tarnished their career.

Anyway....some good players there..I forgot Thomas Leuleaui aswell.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Exactly Tim, The sad thing is it won't be a tarnished record, it could well me they will never play footy again...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Very similar to the English Soccer Drama marc...

6 Bulldog players alledgedly Raped a woman the night after a trial game in Coffs Harbour....

The investigations are ongoing and no players have been named as yet..

They are asking for a 7th player who alledgedly witnessed the incident...

My insider tells me all will be revealed very soon....

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
i have also heard a few things.

names like his, and (name removed) seem to be popping up all over the place... will shall wait and see...

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

World Traveller
Blewy said:
Exactly Tim, The sad thing is it won't be a tarnished record, it could well me they will never play footy again...
And who is to say it is a NZ player or are you talking about any Canterbury player?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
You mean that made up story that could've ruined one or 2 players careers?
yeh that one, difference is this one has merit............

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
That was also said about the Footballers, was said about Jodie Morris a few days after and has been said about the Leicester players as well.

The London incident and Jodie Morris were all lies and eventually ended up so, and personally I wouldn't be surprised if the Leicester players did nothing illegal.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I can tell you i have a fair bit of info on what has happened and i can tell you its likely charges will be laid very very soon, this is not made up..

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
charges being laid and players actually being convicted are 2 different things though... this will be going on for a long time yet

Simon

if/when a player is formally charged by police i doubt we would find them playing in the NRL after that.

Neither the NRL or the Bulldogs will allow it to happen...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
My info tells me as soon as the players are charged the Bulldogs will be sacking all involved...

Simon

Blewy said:
My info tells me as soon as the players are charged the Bulldogs will be sacking all involved...
common sense tells me that too :P
But the NRL has threaten to de list players anyway, so the bulldogs will be powerless to decide if anyone stays or goes.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd be carefull what I say before any charges are laid, and things are proven. I know the rleague forum & the Broncos forum had to be shut down because of what people have said. I'd like to 'name-drop' too, but I also want the forum to stay. We are all responsible for what we say on the forum. Please keep that in mind.

As far as Hunt goes, he has not said whether he will play for Australia or New Zealand.