• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NRL Predictions

nibbs

International Captain
OMG!!! At last the new season is here. It starts tonight and stuff. I'm sssssooooooo excited that I just splooged twice in the last minute.

Well this season is sure to be the best ever. Its going to rock some socks and then some. Here is how I think the pack will finish up.

1. Warriors
2. Penrith
3. Roosters
4. Eels
5. Dragons
6. Raiders
7. Knights
8. Storm
9. Cowboys
10. Broncos
11. Bulldogs
12. Sea Eagles
13. Sharks
14. Tigers
15. Rabbitohs

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
haha bulldogs 11th, i dont think so....

to pick a winner is tough, i would group the teams..

top teir - similar to last season..

Roosters
Worriors
Bulldogs
Panthers

almost certainties for the 8
Dragons
Raiders

around the 6-10 mark
Tigers - very good chance at the 8
Cowboys - could srping a surprise or 2
Knights - depends on Johns
Storm
Broncos - probably will get there, but they have lost alot of key players over the last few years and are nowhere near the force they once were

the rest
Sharks - recruited Vangana, but apart from that its the same story as last season, Vangana aint good enough to raise the whole team for mine
Eels
Bunnies
Sea Eagles