• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2016-17

cpr

International Coach
Or, to give it it's official moniker, Fantasy Premier League Aug-Oct 2016

The CricketWeb Discount Kicthens in Manchester, 30% off leading brands Premiership returns for another unsuccessful year

[h=3]2380814-559258[/h]

Brumbers currently winning the Uncharity Shield with his usual stylish team name.

Get on it you dirty slaaaaaaaaaaaags

cpr

International Coach
Do we ever get going any season?

I'll do my usual password reset request tomorrow so I can reboot this ******. It aint getting its own thread this year.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll be in, done a team already, but obviously, the "splitters" have taken the gloss off it with their filthy Septic Tank inspired one.

cpr

International Coach
Sorry, I've got to select my team first before I can reopen the league, just doing it now

cpr

International Coach
If you were in last year, it's probably re-entered you

if not

[h=3]2215238-523063[/h]

cpr

International Coach
Glad to finally shift the feeling of neglect I get everytime I abandon it like a pregnant girlfriend