• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League Draft

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Didn't really want to accept that trade as I take a big step down in midfield, but I kinda wanna shake things up and see how it goes. One of the best aspects of this style of fantasy.

ripper868

International Coach
Ha yep, I wasn't keen on losing Lukaku, and was never going to straight swap it - gotta give something to get something - was going to offer Stones instead of Morgan, but made little sense to give a MCI defender and get the MCI keeper - here's hoping Stones keeps starting and city start getting some clean sheets. Fan forums of both sides said to be unhappy, but excited, by the moves of the respective GMs.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
The offer was more to open up a dialogue really, I didn't think it was much of an offer but I figured you'd counter with something if you were open to a deal.

ripper868

International Coach
Always open babeh. leaves me pretty light in the forwards and the free agent pool is dire, will be exploring other trade options tonight

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Costa the one that went much later? Hard to believe now but remember in the summer there was a lot of talk about how he was finished at Chelsea.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Costa the one that went much later? Hard to believe now but remember in the summer there was a lot of talk about how he was finished at Chelsea.
I got Lallana really late but Costa wasn't until round 5 or 6 I think. Wouldn't be surprised if Batshuayi went before him.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I think the draft happened at a brief moment when he seemed certain to leave. I remember thinking it was odd because he's such a Conte-type player.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Are we going to have a set of rules to govern trades before the play-offs? I'd support either a ban completely or a seeding based thing to "force" say 1 or 2 trades from teams that have been eliminated?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Thought I had set a Trade Deadline day, but seems not. Was going to set it at the end of March, and will do so unless people have any objections?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I dumped Llorente just before he started scoring.

I won't be winning the knock-out that's for sure.

ripper868

International Coach
7 wins in a row...bring on the playoffs...think I've knocked over Groin Strain 3 times h2h as well.

Last edited: