• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League Draft

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
As I stated earlier, you don't need to drop him. You can move Injured Players to your Injury slot on your roster and it'll allow you to pick up a player without dropping someone.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So I've just tried to claim my replacement and it says the league commissioner has removed my right to perform claims?

ripper868

International Coach
So I've just tried to claim my replacement and it says the league commissioner has removed my right to perform claims?
Yeah I've just had the same thing. I've moved a player to Injured reserve and trying to claim the replacement, then once the injured reserve isnt injured, i need to drop someone - is that how it's meant to go?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I fixed that just now, sorry about that. Teams all started locked out from claims so that we couldn't pick up players before the draft. Apparently I only unlocked half of them after the draft? My bad I guess haha. Should be fine now.

And yes Uncle Rip Rip, that's how it works. Once you move someone to an injured slot they won't count towards your 14-man squad limit until you re-activate them and drop someone.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cheers dcye. For the record I was checking if we were OK to do it whenever we wanted or had to cope with the players we've picked. Turns out drafting Gabriel a few hours after he was ruled out for 8 weeks isn't a wise option.
Yeah I totally forgot about Dembele's eye-poke suspension. Dumb. He's not even an especially good pick anyway.

Drafted in Andy Carroll. I'm playing Furball this week and I've heard his lot don't like it up 'em.

ripper868

International Coach
Saul Goodman

'Twas claiming Wes Morgan and dropping Simpson ftr, if it can be retrospectively applied at all, but no bother if not, I'll wait for the waiver to go through

Heh. Just as I post that he's responsible for a Hull goal. Still picking him up mind.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
'Twas claiming Wes Morgan and dropping Simpson ftr, if it can be retrospectively applied at all, but no bother if not, I'll wait for the waiver to go through
I dropped Morgan the day before so he was on waivers anyway, you wouldn't have been able to add him. Only put in a waiver claim for him, which you can still do now afaik. He's on waivers until Monday.

Am I being stupid or are goals not earning points?
Nope. Goals definitely not scoring points.
Yeah they weren't. Goals are of different value depending on position (8GK, 6D, 5M, 4F) and the box for "Score Positions Differently" wasn't checked, so they were defaulting to 0 points as that's what is awarded to "Outfielder" goals. It should be fixed now.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Yeah, that 5 minute rule for "first game of the day" threw me off a little. Turns out it locks all the Saturday matches before the morning kick-off.

My own fault for being a moany whinger on the weekend, but yeah I played a grand total of 20 points on the bench too.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So basically we can take people out if they're not playing and replace them with reserves if their games kick off the next day?