• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League Draft

ripper868

International Coach
Well... I need Chelsea v Watford to be something like 4-4 if i have any chance..with Hazard grabbing a hat-trick with assists to pedro, and also Deeney to grab a hat trick for Watford.

Good luck in the final DCYE

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
1 point in it. I know I've been confused by the scheduling around these last few rounds, would've made some different picks if I'd realised the games didn't run the same as the premier league fantasy schedule.

In for next year by the way.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I can't commit to subbing people every week, so I think it's best I sit this out.

Got what I worked for though, wooden spoon.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Happy to join in again subject to being able to make the actual draft.

I see the Premier League site now has a draft game and it appears that the substitution thing isn't allowed from reading through it.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Happy to join in again subject to being able to make the actual draft.

I see the Premier League site now has a draft game and it appears that the substitution thing isn't allowed from reading through it.
If you wanna move over to there to try it out I'm cool with that, though I'd prefer you were the one to set it up as I'm pretty unfamiliar with the site and not really interested in setting another league up haha. We might be able to get a few more in if it's on a site the guys already know.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Did a draft already on the official site and it was basically the exact same. Don't think you can adjust the scoring system on that one but not sure whether we even did anything different for our one anyway.

ripper868

International Coach
Fine I'll come clean - I'm also in and NHL draft and want all my fantasy sports in one place dammit!

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Look we don't have long left and only have 6 returning. I can return the league and run with only 6 of us, or we can just let it go. It's up to you guys. I can draft any day between now and kickoff, at any time from mid-UK afternoon.

ripper868

International Coach
I'm keen, wont be live for the draft as stuck with work every day for next week but will pre-rank players.

Also, of we need to just, let it gooooo. then I'll live.