• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

cpr

International Coach
So Sept 10th, Jose v Pep round 1.

Meanwhile, utd have back to back North London trips in May, talk about a horrid run in (though we do finish with Palace at home)

Select Utd games
Sat Aug 13 A.F.C. Bournemouth A
Sat Sep 10 Manchester City H
Sat Sep 24 Leicester City H
Sat Oct 15 Liverpool A
Sat Oct 22 Chelsea A
Sat Nov 19 Arsenal H
Sat Jan 14 Liverpool H
Sat Feb 4 Leicester City A
Sat Feb 25 Manchester City A
Sat Apr 15 Chelsea H
Sat May 6 Arsenal A
Sat May 13 Tottenham Hotspur A
Sun May 21 Crystal Palace H

Liverpool/Chelsea away back to back too.. Couple of run killers there, especially those in May....

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What's with the football league fixtures not coming out at the same time as the prem?

Not that it affects me but it's never happened this way before IIRC

cpr

International Coach
Because the Prem/Sky just can't wait to start fleecing fans out of money?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Tottenham is my team, but admittedly I tend to bandwagon on to them when they are doing well and just keep loose tabs on them when not.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only met one Chelsea fan in my whole life who was a friend. And he had the good grace of not talking about it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
July for the non-league fixtures?

Ours are out on Friday, first game against Celtic is inevitably going to be when I'm at work.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
So Sept 10th, Jose v Pep round 1.

Meanwhile, utd have back to back North London trips in May, talk about a horrid run in (though we do finish with Palace at home)

Select Utd games
Sat Aug 13 A.F.C. Bournemouth A
Sat Sep 10 Manchester City H
Sat Sep 24 Leicester City H
Sat Oct 15 Liverpool A
Sat Oct 22 Chelsea A
Sat Nov 19 Arsenal H
Sat Jan 14 Liverpool H
Sat Feb 4 Leicester City A
Sat Feb 25 Manchester City A
Sat Apr 15 Chelsea H
Sat May 6 Arsenal A
Sat May 13 Tottenham Hotspur A
Sun May 21 Crystal Palace H

Liverpool/Chelsea away back to back too.. Couple of run killers there, especially those in May....
Shame the first game's on a Champions League weekend.

cpr

International Coach
Shame the first game's on a Champions League weekend.
Well it was always going to be moved to the Sunday anyway, especially given we're in the Thursday Cup. Guess City will have to do Tues/Wed each side of the game.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Liverpool's fixture list in the beginning is a bit nuts:

Arsenal (a)
Burnley (h)
Tottenham (a)
Leicester (h)
Chelsea (a)