• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha I'm sure Shovkovsky was the Ukraine keeper back when my brother went Ukraine in ISS Pro Evo on the PS1.

cpr

International Coach
Jesus christ you'd think the council could send someone out to sort the plumbing. Absolutely naff all rain in Manchester today, grass was near dry as I got off the bus at 9pm. I was walking around in a short sleeve shirt ffs.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
PSG didn't look like they'd declined at all since last year. Which makes this a really creditable result, even if there was a fair bit of luck involved.

Re: Cavani, Napoli making decent strikers look amazing is becoming a bit of a pattern. Milik is banging them in already.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Phil Jones out for a month injured again I see, another unfortunate delay in him becoming the greatest ManU player of all time.

Never letting it go.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just the general sentiment that was prevalent a few years ago in relation to Jones being the new Duncan Edwards I believe.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha who's that a dig at?
Just the general sentiment that was prevalent a few years ago in relation to Jones being the new Duncan Edwards I believe.
Partly Sledgers right but I think it's pretty much a direct quote from Taggart. People forget how annoyed he got about Citeh in the last few years, the Tevez welcome to Manchester thing, and I reckon he bigged up Jones because of this song which was quite popular at the time.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ah right thought someone like Roseboy might have described him thus.
Haha my first thought was that it was a Ferguson quote, but then dismissed it as such because it seemed too stupid to be true. I then decided it was probably Rose :laugh:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha Dortmund mean business.

They've signed so many good players, reckon they'd smash anyone in Europe on their day omce they gel.