• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to the chaps. I thought The Arsenal were very good, but how poor were the Chavs? Had the look of a team who thought they only had to turn up to win.

Captain Racist ending as a loser not the least of today's joys either. WAC he is.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
What immense mental strength this Arsenal side have. Had no right to produce those semi and final performances given the season. Won't stand for the character assassinations of them again.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great game and performance from Arsenal. Clearly wanted it more.

Getting a lot of good FA Cup finals lately.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Brilliant to a man, so happy with that. Not looking forward to this summer though, it could be rocky.

duffer

And before I forget; BFG/der Per!

What a ****ing hero. Will never forget this

edit: Could literally name all of them. So buzzed right now.

Last edited:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I think Spurs have peaked. Missing out to Leicester and then Chelsea whilst some of the bigger clubs are misfiring, and will probably only get better. They've also lost their stadium and have the potential to lose their manager and best players at any time.

I'm going to put in an early prediction for Manure to win the title next season.

grecian

I am heading tomy Waterloo. To mix battles a bunch of blokes dressed in viking uniformd just goton the train at Templecombe, I sm impressed by the openly swigging from a whisky bottle.

I am judt on the cider, long day to go and I am not as young as i was.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The new Wembley is no place to lose. Despite the fact that grecian became an adopting Womble for last year's final, I still hope Exeter win.

grecian

Whst a first touch. What a second touch. What a man.

All that clever stuff and we score from a route 1.