• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Scaly attempting to be funny when in all honesty it's just a bit pathetic and sad that he still does it.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah but vcs has a really weird, obsessive hate that most people reserve for their exes. It's a lot like the hate Mourinho has for Barcelona.

vcs

Yeah but vcs has a really weird, obsessive hate that most people reserve for their exes. It's a lot like the hate Mourinho has for Barcelona.
Yeah. For someone I don't know personally. I dunno, the guy just winds me up irrationally for some strange reason.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's funny, whenever I ring home to speak to the Snr Sledgers, you can guarantee that my dad will always rant and moan about: the BBC, Blair, Brown, Michael Portillo, David Dimbleby, Ashley Cole, Phil Taylor, people he used to work with, tattoos, and a range of other strange topics. My mother, on the other hand, who rarely has a bad word to say about anyone, always without fail seems to end up going on about how she can't stand Mourinho.

She rang me the other day to say how pleased she was that "Monsieur" (how she chooses to refer to Wenger) managed to beat him. She doesn't even like football. You had to laugh really.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Not to bring everything back to ****ing Donald Trump, but I find Mourinho has a similarly smug, obnoxious style of speaking, like you can just hear the disdain and the ego in the way he phrases everything.

Uppercut

Not to bring everything back to ****ing Donald Trump, but I find Mourinho has a similarly smug, obnoxious style of speaking, like you can just hear the disdain and the ego in the way he phrases everything.
He reminds me more of Putin. Trump convinces himself the lie is true before delivering it, then tells it like he means it. Mourinho and Putin always have a slight smirk that suggests they know what they're doing.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
He reminds me more of Putin. Trump convinces himself the lie is true before delivering it, then tells it like he means it. Mourinho and Putin always have a slight smirk that suggests they know what they're doing.
It's not the best analogy, he's not comparable as a person, I just find he annoys me on a baser level in a similar way. before even taking into account the things he says.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
VCS' obsession isn't that weird. Mourinho is my least favourite person in football history. Try not to go on about him too much though because at the end of the day I'd just rather he went away.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
VCS' obsession isn't that weird. Mourinho is my least favourite person in football history. Try not to go on about him too much though because at the end of the day I'd just rather he went away.
I'll always be grateful to Mourinho for the 2003 UEFA Cup Final.