• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The funny thing is he was pretty poor in the Bayern game and quite quiet for huge chunks of laat night's game.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Atletico had completely lost their intensity, which was pretty tragic. You always expect Real Madrid to have the quality but they totally out-*********d Atletico too. Which happened in the final last season too but not to quite the same extent. Felt like the end of an era.

Burner

International Regular
It'll be an understatement to say that Real has the wood over Atletico. Broke them yesterday. Quite feel bad for them actually. They were seconds away from being CL winners before Ramos happened.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Atletico had completely lost their intensity, which was pretty tragic. You always expect Real Madrid to have the quality but they totally out-*********d Atletico too. Which happened in the final last season too but not to quite the same extent. Felt like the end of an era.
I can't for the life of me work out what the filter has picked up here.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Watched the first half of Corrin's lot. Looked exactly like early 90s football. My Dad would love it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What I love about this Juve side is that they can play great football but you know they've got a dark edge to them and they'll quite happily boot **** out of you if they need to in that classical Italian way.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Had to laugh at Macca referring to Chiellini as a 'popular' player, I'd ****ing hate playing against him if I was a striker. Reckon he'd happily spend 90 minutes kicking your **** in if he could.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
First live Blackburn game I get to watch in 6 years and it's one that probably gets them relegated.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
A hell of a lot better than a draw or loss!

I think Birmingham will almost certainly lose, but no idea re: the other two fixtures. Will be epic.
Hmmm I don't know about Birmingham. Bristol have been strong over the last month but they ostensibly have nothing to play for and may be holiday already. You could say that about Ipswich or Brentford too I guess.

Actually watched a game at Brentford some years back. One of the most memorable sporting experiences of my life. Only 12k there but it felt like 50k.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hmmm I don't know about Birmingham. Bristol have been strong over the last month but they ostensibly have nothing to play for and may be holiday already. You could say that about Ipswich or Brentford too I guess.

Actually watched a game at Brentford some years back. One of the most memorable sporting experiences of my life. Only 12k there but it felt like 50k.
Birmingham's only recent win came against Huddersfield's Under 15s! And Bristol have won 4 in their last 5. I'm confident.