• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only consolation here for Arsenal is that Spurs are really, really good and United still have to go to them.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well, I guess that was more or less what I expected. Not a surprising result by any means, but the second goal was frustrating because of Kane doing his best Pires against Portsmouth impression.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Looked a foul to me tbf
I dunno, maybe. I just saw the replay from behind Kane and thought it looked like a total dive. One of the attacking player falling down and kicking the defender on his way down type ones. But as I say, I looked at it once and then immediately shut the stream off in annoyance.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
What a thoroughly enjoyable season.
And for people who think it's over the top to complain about being sixth (an argument I totally understand) we've had no wins away against sides currently in the top 12 of the Premier League, and two wins in total against sides in the top 7 or a big European league. Just so hard to feel any real joy when you only have two results that are better than you'd expect while at the same time the number of disappointing results is well into double figures.