• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was talking to my dad the other day, there's a possibility of 4th in the prem missing out on the CL, if Leicester and United win the european trophies. Think we had similar on the cards this time last year

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Won't happen.

Spurs are dirty jammy bastards.
I know it won't happen but two years in a row the last two English sides in Europe were possibilities to miss the top four. Obviously city made it via the conventional route last year anyway

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, talking about how bad he is has become a footy thread Cliché.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha tbf, despite having said Clichy is crap for years, his crapness still annoys me. It's not so much that he's crap that gets my goat anymore, it's that nobody in the actual profession seems to realise it or call him out on his crapness.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha tbf, despite having said Clichy is crap for years, his crapness still annoys me. It's not so much that he's crap that gets my goat anymore, it's that nobody in the actual profession seems to realise it or call him out on his crapness.
Yeah it's kind of funny that everyone in the footy thread agrees that he's hopeless when I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned anywhere else. He sort of keeps his head down and flies under the radar, to use a couple more Clichés. But once someone mentions that he's terrible it becomes impossible not to notice. If Roy Keane had went off on one at him on ITV five years ago it would be common knowledge.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Mane out for the rest of the season then. Could be quite significant RE: who finishes in the top four, you'd have thought.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
New round of LMS. it's a bit of a mess because I'm running it, but it's tradition don't let it die, or do, upto you. More interested in us beating scuzzball Westley's bunch of Welsh reprobates tomorrow.