• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Still a while to go to the longest streak all time though. E.g. Newport County managed a streak from 1939 to 1980 (yes they didn't even manage to win a trophy in Wales).
Tbf if I had a time machine I'd happily settle for breaking that record and never having that horrible double relegation

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't believe 1995 was 22 years ago. Dear God.

Although it's really only 10 or so years if you remember that 4th place is a trophy.
Heh, not sure if you're joking but I kind of think qualifying for the CL is similar to promotion

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, what always drives it home for me is that nowadays Arsenal have players who weren't even alive when Wenger took over at Arsenal. Some who weren't even alive by several years.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Haha, what always drives it home for me is that nowadays Arsenal have players who weren't even alive when Wenger took over at Arsenal. Some who weren't even alive by several years.
Haha yeah on a similar note there was a picture in the press recently of Billy Gilmour and Kenny Miller together in training. Gilmour was born in 2001; Miller first joined Rangers in 2000.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha yeah on a similar note there was a picture in the press recently of Billy Gilmour and Kenny Miller together in training. Gilmour was born in 2001; Miller first joined Rangers in 2000.
No doubt they will bring up the Tom Davies fact tonight during the Man U v Everton game. Born on the same day Beckham got sent off against Argentina.

Makes you feel old.

Niall

International Coach
What a mediocre team Man United are, if you must play stone age hoofball at least have players that can cross the ball.:laugh:

Absolutely blessed that this is a very weak year in the Europa league.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
What a mediocre team Man United are, if you must play stone age hoofball at least have players that can cross the ball.:laugh:

Absolutely blessed that this is a very weak year in the Europa league.
Mourinhos team selection, tactics and substitutions all crap again. Will have to win Europa for CL I think.